Ward Forging is a fifth generation family owned business. It was founded in 1933 as a blacksmith shop in New Albany, Indiana doing mainly forgings. By 1945, it expanded into the bending process of alloy metals. In 1988, it was relocated to a larger facility in Floyds Knobs, Indiana. We have been serving our customers with their customized bending needs ever since.